£1,000 Member Giveaway
To celebrate over 12,000 users joining our membership programme in the first few weeks, we are giving out £1,000 cash to one lucky member!
Qualifying. All you need to know
To qualify for our £1,000 Member Prize Draw, there are only a few boxes to tick. You’ll need to:
- Be a registered Money Dashboard user
- Become a Money Dashboard member (via the link in your Money Dashboard account)
- Be over 18 and live in England, Wales or Scotland
- Refresh or add at least one online account in Money Dashboard during February. The account must be active at the time the draw is made
Frequently asked questions
1. When is the Prize Draw being held?
The winner will be announced in March 2019
2. How do I enter?
To qualify for entry you just need to become a Money Dashboard member and ensure you refresh or add at least one online account to our app during February. The account must be active at the time the draw closes. All qualifying members will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. How can I become a member?
All Money Dashboard users can register to become a member for free via their Money Dashboard account. On our web app, you’ll find a link to ‘Members’ in your top navigation bar, and in our mobile app you’ll find it in your Settings menu.
4. Why isn't the Prize Draw available overseas or in Northern Ireland?
Under the Gambling Act 2005 it is lawful for us to offer this type of Prize Draw in England, Wales and Scotland. Different legislation applies overseas and in Northern Ireland, so unfortunately it's not possible to offer the Prize Draw outside England, Wales and Scotland.
5. What if I am living abroad at the time of the draw?
Only those living in England, Wales or Scotland at the time of the draw can enter. Because of this, we have the right to question you about where you live, and we don’t count short term absences or holidays of up to 3 months from England, Wales or Scotland.
6. What is a qualifying account?
In order to qualify for the prize draw you must have connected a bank account to the Money Dashboard service and register as a member. Your account must still be active when the prize draw winner is selected
7. Do I have a greater chance of winning if I connect more than one account?
No, you will only get one entry into the prize draw regardless of how many bank accounts you connect to your Money Dashboard account.
8. How do I find out if I've won?
Within one month of the date of the prize draw we will write to winners who have been selected and checked against our records, using the last known email address that we have on our records.
9. How do I claim my prize?
When we write to you we’ll confirm how you can claim your prize. Before we pay out any prize money we may require potential winners to provide reasonable proof of their identity, age and that they were living in England, Wales or Scotland as at the end of the month before the draw took place. We may ask the winners to take part in further publicity, but they do not have to agree to do this.
10. Can I use the same document to verify ID, age & address?
Yes, if the document contains all the relevant information and can verify these three criteria. Please remember that when verifying an address, the document must have an issue or post date of no more than 3 months prior to the draw date.
11. How long will the draw continue for?
The draw will run during February 2019.
12. What if I do not wish to take part in the Draw?
If you decide you do not want to take part in the draw, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org