Please double check if you have a full duplicate bank account or duplicate transactions. If you've got a full duplicate account in your accounts page please click here to access our help page. Otherwise you are on the right article.
Go on to the desktop version of the app here. Go to the transactions page and delete the transactions.
Why this happens
The way we switch you to Open Banking is that we overlap the old source of data (credential sharing via Yodlee) to the new stream directly from your provider. Our software ninjas then remove the duplicates to make the transition as smooth as possible.
However, these two systems aren't speaking exactly the same language. As a result sometimes the software ninjas might miss a few. This is quite rare but we designed the system to be a little cautious and we feel it's better that you might get some duplicates rather than missing transactions all together.
How to delete transactions
1. Login on the desktop version of the app here.
2. Go to the 'Transactions' tab
3. For the transaction you want to delete go to the transaction and hover over the icon (usually of the provider the transaction is from) and a box will appear. Click on it.
4. Do this for all transactions you want to delete (NOTE: make sure you leave one transaction unchecked)
5. Look in the top right hand corner and select 'Delete Transactions'
PLEASE NOTE transaction deletion is permanent. This will alter your balance history so if you remove transactions that are not genuine duplicates we cannot re-add these transactions for you.
6. Enter your password to delete transactions
The duplicates reappears after a refresh
If you notice the duplicates reappears or keeps happening subsequently, please get in touch with our support team and we will do our best to help.