We are looking for a systems administrator to come on board and help us set up and manage our expanding teams IT needs, ensuring we have best practice for IT management and security.
Skills and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the configuration, support, administration and monitoring of the following:
- Microsoft Infrastructure - AD, Access & Security
- Desktop support - Primarily Windows 10
- Ensuring that our security policies and processes are implemented and adhered to
- Applying best practice to breach and data leak detection
- Systems Management, Imaging, Security Patching
- Installation of managed applications for end users.
- Maintenance of access request logs, with onboarding and offboarding of staff.
- Managing IT supplier relationships
- Antivirus & Encryption Solutions
- Storage & Backup Systems
- Networking - TCP/IP, Basic Routing/Switching/WiFi
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, documentation, and guides;
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop and server hardware and software, including all current versions of Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and PC hardware.
- Experience with routers, TCP/IP networking, Wi-Fi, and server-client relationships are important.