The Data Opportunity
Imagine being able to see the true view of a consumer's spend without having to ask them to remember to take pictures of receipts, or phoning directly and relying on memory. Imagine how powerful it would be to have the ability to analyse the true view of a consumer's spend and track that back to relevant merchant business lines. That’s Debit, Credit, and Savings accounts, Incoming and Outgoings. Now couple that with rich demographic data (e.g. Age, Salary, Gender). That would be a pretty powerful panel, yes? Imagine you can build a peer group between competitors?
If you're already thinking of the ways you could analyse this kind of data, and are building the use cases in your head, we want to talk to you.
Money Dashboard has the richest databank of anonymised banking data available in the UK today. The company has recently completed a funding round that will supercharge user growth and unlock new data markets.
Today the business has 200,000 users, and an active panel of 80,000 users with 5 years of history.
Here’s what our ideal Senior Research Analyst looks like:
- You’re looking for more than just a paycheck. You see the growth opportunity, and are enthusiastic about the opportunity to have significant input into the moulding of a groundbreaking new product.
- 5 years+ experience at a leading market research company
- Experience with consumer transaction data is a plus, but not necessary
- You have a business related degree, but more importantly and can demonstrate strong acumen relating to consumer related research from day 1.
- You have a love of numbers, enjoy building models, and are curious
- Advanced SQL
- You have a high level of attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a logical approach to problem solving
- You show initiative, by identifying and initiating new projects to help drive rapid growth
- You don’t wait to be told to do something
- You’re excited by the potential of fintech
Sound like you? Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Based in London, with travel to Edinburgh approx 25% of the time
- Responsible for driving forward our understanding of the data, and discovering commercial use cases.
- Using domain knowledge to input and lead the drive to build the research product offering to Retail and Investment Management clients
You'll be in good company
You will be a key part of growing the research and delivery capability to increasing numbers of customers. This will be a great opportunity to take responsibility and embrace the challenge to build a business. You will have a high impact and play a key role in taking Money Dashboard to the next level.