Here’s what our ideal IT Security Engineer looks like:
- You’re looking for more than just a paycheck. You share our vision of a more open and transparent financial landscape for all
- You have a detailed knowledge of Security Control Frameworks such as ISO27001 and can demonstrate practical experience in their implementation.
- You understand Security Architecture principles and generic best practices in cloud (AWS) environments
- You have a logical approach to problem solving
- You have close experience with Network security devices and Endpoint defence solutions
- You have a working knowledge of Web application firewalls, Network load balancers, Proxy systems
- You’ve had exposure to malware infection vectors and defence methods
- You have an analytical mind
- You’re well versed in data handling principles, protective marking/tagging and data security knowledge.
Sound like you? Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Evaluate the impact to the organisation of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research
- Recognise, adopt and instil the best practices in security engineering fields throughout the organisation: cryptography, network security, security operations, incident response, security intelligence
- Provide subject matter expertise on high level architecture, authentication and system security within a cloud (AWS) environment
- Assist in company-wide security initiatives
- Analyse security risk within each design as appropriate to the scope and ensure that all interested stakeholders are informed or consulted where necessary
- Provide security support for assigned projects at review committees, boards or forums in order to facilitate the project through governance
- Provide support for projects as they move into the delivery stage at a level suitable to ensure that the solution is implemented as per the design. Ensure the solution is taken back through governance where the design has changed during the implementation cycle
You'll be in good company
You will be part of an established Technology team filled with high achievers. You will have an immediate impact and play a key role in taking Money Dashboard to the next level.