About Money Dashboard
Money Dashboard is a leading Fintech with an award winning online Personal Finance Management (PFM) tool which enables both consumers and data clients to make smarter financial decisions.
With a recent crowd funding achievement of £1.5 million investment we are well placed to excel in 2018.
We are a collaborative team at Money Dashboard and actively support each other in any way we can. We believe you improve and learn from making mistakes and embrace this fact. Our aim for our employees is that they should always be challenged and be on a learning trajectory within the business. Enhancing your individual skills is crucial. Finally, we have fun while doing all of the above.
We hire people with similar mindsets and are currently expanding our team.
We are seeking a permanent engineer to help us deliver key strategic projects for Money Dashboard to work with our large transaction dataset. We are looking for an individual who has strong backend technical skills within the Microsoft .NET and Angular (1.6) stacks and ideally knowledge of AWS Cloud computing and Powershell. Money Dashboard provides the PFM functionality via a native iOS, Android and Web application. Our entire Infrastructure is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will have solid commercial experience and are now looking for your next challenge. You will be a problem solver by nature and able to develop robust software to specification without the need for much guidance. You will be able to help mentor the more junior developers progress their careers to the next level. You should be looking at building your own career and enhancing your skills within the Money Dashboard team. We will do everything we can to help you reach your ambitions.
- C# (up to 6.0) .NET Core
- Angular (1.6), with other modern front-end frameworks (such as React) desirable.
- SQL Server (2014 / 2016), MySQL (5.8)
- RESTful Web APIs and back-end implementation.
- Design and implementation of software solutions using proven software engineering techniques.
- Security best practices due to the sensitive nature of the data we handle.
- The ability to work within a team and be able to provide and receive guidance to colleagues
- Ability to work autonomously to provide a solution for a given architecture and set of user stories.
- Ability to help other developers as collaboration and pair programming is important to us
- You should have experience in Agile development processes
- Have a proven record of working in an environment which needs accurate estimation and delivery to timescales
- Cloud computing (ideally AWS)
- Mobile apps and APIs
- An understanding of SPA’s and PWA’s would be useful
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment which prides itself on employees enjoying coming to the office.
- You will work with curious, smart people
- We have fun eg hackathons and social activities eg games night
- You will have the opportunity to learn about Fintech
- We encourage a work/life balance and ensure that work does not take over
- “Hot day” vacation – learn more on application
- People make mistakes and weaknesses – we are all human! We will help you learn from them
- We are located in Codebase so you have every opportunity to attend events, conferences and increase your network!