Product Designer (Contract)
About Money Dashboard
Money Dashboard is a leading Fintech with an award winning online Personal Finance Management (PFM) tool which enables both consumers and data clients to make smarter financial decisions.
With a recent crowd funding achievement of £1.5 million investment we are well placed to excel in 2018.
We are a collaborative team at Money Dashboard and actively support each other in any way we can. We believe you improve and learn from making mistakes and embrace this fact. Our aim for our employees is that they should always be challenged and be on a learning trajectory within the business. Enhancing your individual skills is crucial. Finally, we have fun while doing all of the above.
We hire people with similar mindsets and are currently expanding our team.
We are looking for an awesome Product Designer to work with us on a contract basis and help us with a number of key projects across our web and mobile apps. The contract would be on a project by project basis. Our aim is to find a designer who would be able to start working with us ASAP as well as being open to developing an ongoing relationship so that we can continue to work together past the initial projects. You will be working alongside our in-house product designer, product owners and tech team to deliver on a number of exciting projects that will rock the fintech world!
- Redesigning a number of key features with our new brand and design system
- Expanding on and adding to our current design system
- Help us define and execute completely new product features
- And much more that we would be happy to talk to you about in person!
- Passion for mobile UX design
- We use Sketch at Money Dashboard. Use of this software is essential
- Knowledge of iOS and Material guidelines
- Based in the UK and the ability to travel to Edinburgh to meet in person
- Ability to write requirements and designing userflows for our tech team to follow
- Prototyping with Sketch, Invision etc.
- Experience with Zeplin or similar
- Familiarity with fintech products and applications
- Graphic and illustration design skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS