Test drive Money Dashboard’s free money management software
If you’d like to see what Money Dashboard can do for you before adding your own online accounts, try our Demo Banking accounts.
1. Sign up as a new Money Dashboard user
2. After Sign up, you will be taken to the ‘Add Accounts’ screen
3. Click on the ‘Add Demo Accounts’ button
4. Demo Accounts are loaded and ready to use
Tip: During Sign up please use your genuine email address and select a strong password. Then, when you are finished with the demo, go to Manage Accounts, where you can delete the demo accounts and add your real accounts.
How it works
We have put together a set of accounts, containing example transactions, which you can load into Money Dashboard. There’s a Current Account with a year’s worth of transactions, a Savings Account and a Platinum Credit Card.
Our Demo Banking accounts are an opportunity for you to try out Money Dashboard’s free budget planner and to see the benefits before you start adding your own personal bank accounts.
Free finance software functionality
Once added, these accounts will behave in exactly the same way as any other account you may load into Money Dashboard’s free service, allowing you to:
- See all of the accounts in one secure place
- Manage your money more effectively and easily
- See what is available to spend or save each month
- Reach financial goals with the ability to set budgets, plan and track spending
- Receive the encouragement to stay financially on track